In short ... the perfect place to spend an unforgettable holiday at any time of the year!
A real tropical paradise
“Spacious rooms with very good bed, excellent breakfast and normal service. Hotel is on the third beach near where the boat trips leave, in the quietest part of Morro, and there is a 20 min. walk from the harbor; good location for those who like quiet! It has a nice pool”via BookingBR
“I would like to praise this hotel especially the people who work there, we were very well received by Lorena who besides all gave us super tips on how to enjoy our stay in Morro de São Paulo. Thank you!”
“I would like to compliment everyone at the hotel as they were very solicitous from the moment of check-in to the chek-out. This is the second time I stay, and when I go back to Morro I would stay there again. The breakfast varied and tasty.”
“Excellent place very comfortable”via Google MapsBR
“Ideal for any type of group, whether family, friends or even two. Large leisure area, great service. It has a sea-side restaurant with great food and great priced/quality relation.”
Very good place
“Very good place. Educated Staff. Good breakfast. Just lacked in the frigobar (does not offer this service).”via GuestbookBR
“Perfect place; for rest, fun and leisure.”via GuestbookBR
“Nice environment, not luxurious but typical, a wonderful garden, best location of the island, incredible place!”via BookingBR
"We'll be back...always!!!"
“The location of the Village can not be better. It is on the second beach, next to the restaurants and the nightlife of the first beach and the tranquility and relaxation of the third beach. The hotel has an excellent restaurant with an exactly oceanfront deck, with fresh and high value dishes...”
WHY CHOOSE THE HOTEL VILLAGE PARAISO TROPICAL:
- Location: Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical is located in a truly enviable position, in fact it is located in front of the sea in the Third Beach, a quiet and ideal starting point for long walks to the fine sandy beaches and the beautiful natural pools of the Fourth Beach, but at the same time it is a stone's throw away from the Second Beach with its bars, restaurants, its music and its nightlife.
- 33.000 sqm tropical parkland: this is of considerable dimensions, well-maintained tropical garden with lush vegetation within which it is easy to meet Guaiamu, Patachoca, Micu and various types of birds that will cheer up your morning awakenings and your relaxing hours...
- Private beach: Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical offers a private beach equipped with beach-umbrellas and sunbeds, free supply of beach-towels and bar / restaurant with table service;
- Azzurro Restaurant: directly on the sea, offers a wide choice of local dishes designed and prepared personally by our Chef, all enlivened by a pleasant sea breeze and, on certain days of the week, live music.
- Breakfast: our buffet breakfast stands out for its richness and quality. All the cakes, the candies, the pies, the pastries, the bread, the brioches, the expressly prepared tapioca and the omelettes are strictly homemade according to the best local traditions, and for the rest we pay the utmost attention to the choice of genuine products and zero km to ensure freshness and quality.
- Free Wi-Fi: it is available in all common areas and rooms.
- Staff: our collaborators will take care of every personal and family need of our guests with professionalism and enthusiasm.